Thursday, March 25, 2010

BOSTON SEAFOOD SHOW


I went to Boston on Saturday night March 13. I flew JetBlue from Long Beach to Boston Logan on a Red Eye flight that got me into Boston at 7:00 AM. Weather was awful. Storms almost kept us from landing. Still I made it.
Once I landed I went straight to the Westin Boston Harbor. It is attached to the new Boston Convention Center. The Westin was great. The let me check in at 7:30 AM. I changed cloths and met Charlie Decker.
Charlie and I have similar Businesses. He is a Seafood Broker in the New York market and he sells the same items I sell. Charlie is also a great guy. We had several appointments set up and met with many seafood importers. These companies are interested in Charlie and me selling their seafood in the US.
I spent Sunday and Monday meeting people and flew back to LA on Monday evening. It was a good opportunity to meet new clients and to work with Charlie.

No comments: