Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Is it just me?

Big news out today. Microsoft announces the release of their new phones the KIN ONE and KIN TWO. Both use the KIN software.
I read the news report searching for some scrap of "newness" about these phones. They use a type of cloud computing that sets up a web site for your phone and stores all data pictures and music at this site. Nice, but similar to iTunes.

What I came away with was this: Apple is the world leader at game changing technology. All these other companies are trying to catch up and throwing out new devices to attempt to catch a piece of the growing market. Nothing....nothing compares to the iPhone and iPad for fresh new ideas and great execution.

Yes, long ago I drank the Apple Kool Aid. It began with Mac. Then came Powerbook and Mac II. I admit I lost my way for a time. I had two Treo phones. But since iPhone 3G I am back. Our new iPad is just short of breathtaking. Jack loves it and even Pam......a Blackberry user at heart, likes the iPad.

No comments: