Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Is it just me...or does HP suck?

I have an HP Desk Top computer and it drives me crazy. I think it has some secret "back up" program on it in case there is a crash it can go back to a previous time and rebuild all my files. I guess that's nice, but the hard drive runs for about an hour each afternoon while it is backing up. I have tried fifty things to get this to stop. I already use CARBONITE as my back up [Thanks again Jay] and I don't need the computer "thinking for me." HP service tried to tell me this is my fault. Thanks.

As part of all this, HP sends me great little suggestions from time to time via email. I REALLY hate that too and have tried to stop it as well. I am on a one man WAR to end all Junk Mail and Spam. Today HP sent me a note about their new Touch Pad due out this summer. Does the photo look like anything you have seen or bought before? I think HP is saying: "We can't invent anything new but we sure can copy stuff made by other people."

I am fed up with my HP Desk Top and the Printer that jams. Why would I want to buy a clone of the iPad from these guys?

No comments: