Thursday, October 8, 2009

Observations

Our recent trip to Orlando was an eye opener in more ways than one.

First, I have never seen so many fat people in one place. I read all about the growing problem of obesity in America but I just had no idea how bad the situation really was. Fat is out of control.

Second, people are so fat that they can not walk. Disney World is a place where walking is sort of required. Forget about it. Fat people who have reached the point of no return have given up all hope and moved in MASS to electric carts. The status symbol of the RICH FAT is to own your own electric cart to haul you around. Between baby strollers and electric wheel chairs of all varieties, it was nearly impossible to walk at Disney World.

Third, Fat people are even less atractive when it is over 90 degrees. It was hot and waiting in lines for a 30 second ride was not much fun. It was made worse by the sweat running off the fat people in line. There were puddles of sweat in the ground from fat people waiting to get on rides.

Finally, I have always been BIG and in the last five years I have gained weight, but this trip to Disney World has put me on a mission. I am going to drop this extra weight or move to a trailer in Alabama trying.

No comments: