Monday, January 31, 2011

Please try the Kool Aid


Have you seen the TV Commercials for SCIENTOLOGY? Is it me or are they just too weird?

Let's clear the air....I am a non believer, with the one exception for Santa. [He brought me a bicycle] All other gods, ghost, bogey men, aliens, and assorted myths are just crap and the fabrication of the human mind. I live in a real world with more than enough bad guys and unexplained events. I don't try to dream up imaginary friends or some invisible man in the sky. I also do not try to "prove" I am right. It is impossible to prove the non existence of people or things.

Back to Scientology. I think they are classified as a religion. The word CULT comes to mind as I listen to their commercial and read their information. It's like having a commercial with Jim Jones selling Kool Aid...just too strange. Please, when the commercial comes on your TV, please explain to the people in the room that this is a CULT designed to steal your money with promises of false hope and personal enlightenment. I read that these commercials are banned in Europe.

No comments: