Thursday, December 4, 2008

AUTO BAIL OUT...one more time.


No, NO, no no no. Do not give GM or Chrysler any money......NO! How can BMW and Toyota grow profitably while GM loses money? Mercedes Benz attempted to make Chrysler profitable and failed. The Germans failed to make it work.............DUH. It is a loser. Do not give them more money.


Regardless of what is said, I will not buy a GM or Chrysler automobile in the future. I think the companies are poorly managed and the Auto Workers are lazy poorly educated idiots who do not care about quality.
I thought about this today on my way to work. I did not see a single GM car on the road. I thought what would it take for me to buy a GM automobile? It would mean that BMW stopped making cars. That Volkswagen had gone out of business. That Honda and Ford had folded. Then and only then, would I consider a GM car.

In 2007 BMW made 1,541,503 vehicles. GM produced 9,349,818. Yet, BMW made money and GM is looking for a Government bail out. Don't do it. GM can not manage the money they make now.

Support vehicle brands that produce quality cars and trucks. Let the losers close.

No comments: