Friday, April 17, 2009

I FOUGHT THE LAW AND........

Well, we really don't know the conclusion at this point. The no talent CHP Officer above says I was riding on the shoulder. That's violation 21755 of the California Vehicle Code. But I took pictures to show that I was riding between lanes and that is NOT the shoulder.

I went to court. Waited two hours for my case. Officer Sunshine here showed up. But he underestimated me. I can see why. The other people who were there were just plain stupid. They had no defense other then to say ..."the cop is lying" Ha ha ha. Ya the Judge really likes that.

The Judge asked a guy...Do you want to go to traffic school and avoid the points? The Guy said No. Then he went on to say he wasn't sure how fast he was driving but he was 100% sure he wasn't speeding. Guilty, $248 fine.

My point is the Officer charged me with riding on the shoulder and I wasn't on the shoulder. I had photos, like the one above, and Google Earth Satellite images of the highway. The Judge said he would go look at this and send us his verdict. 50-50 chance I win.

Stay tuned. I have a second ticket for Speeding and I am 100% sure I was doing 62 mile per hour.

No comments: