Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dear Meredith


And one last thought............
I am tough. Tougher then you ever realized. I have led a remarkable life. I was trained by tough mean crazy people. You only knew them after they got old. You never saw them in their prime. With their "A" game. Anyway, it takes a lot to hurt me. Julie tried. Kate landed a few good punches. Your in there swinging. Got to give you that. But Meredith, I love you and you can NEVER break that bond. Say what you want. You are part of me. Nothing can change that. Nothing. Nothing...No Nothing.

1 comment:

Michael May said...

On you Blog http://meredithrocksyourworld.blogspot.com/ you list the qualities of a "good Father". Two things:

First, these are the qualities of the Perfect Father. Nobody is perfect and no father, regardless of how hard they try, can be perfect, judged by hindsight.

Second, Make a list of the qualities for a "good daughter". Then judge yourself.