Monday, September 29, 2008

On the road again......


I'm working in Seattle this week. I had to leave Jack and Pam [Camp Counselor] back in Irvine and fly to Seattle. I hate being away from home. I think it is separation anxiety.


Flew from SNA on Alaska Air......it went ok this time. The flight was on time and they serve Seattle's Best Coffee. It was better then flying Southwest. Not crowded and we arrived early.
Rented a cheap car. It's a crap shoot when you get here. I got a Chevy Cobalt. It doesn't matter what kind of car you rent in Seattle. Everyone drives about 45 miles per hour...even on the freeway. They should rent 10 year old Volvo's, so you would fit in when you get here.
I'm staying downtown at the Sheraton next to the convention center. It's old and smells funny. It's also across the street from the Convention Center.
People Drink here. I'm going to Kell's. It's an old Irish bar and I like to eat dinner sitting at the Bar. Check out Kell's http://www.kellsirish.com/
I wish I was home with Jack, watching baseball.

No comments: