Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hippo Birdie 2 Ewes



It's coming.....the Big Event! Birthday Weekend. And, the pressure is on me. I need a cake....Costco can help me there. I also need cards and presents.............Yikes.


October 12 is Jack and Pam's birthday. Pam planned it this way by having Jack on her birthday. They have many many years of Birthday Parties ahead of them. Jack is the "family" that Pam will grow old with.
For now, my job is to make this annual celebration a success. I need to get going. Next week I will follow up with more Birthday information.


1 comment:

Pam May said...

You did it, Darling. The birthday weekend was a success. You did everything you could to make it perfect, and the Dodgers did their part as well. I am a lucky woman, and Jack is a lucky little boy.

Thank you for the party hats and the printer that works and the putting session and the trip to Tiffany's. Thank you for the Benefit of the Doubt.

Next year we are rescheduling your birthday so you can be a member of the 1012 Club, too.

Love,
Pam